![]() |
|
|
Friday, July 28, 2006 well. today started off quite slowly. my mind's been off some things which still hurt. I guess it's a good start. couldn't stop thinking of the concert in the evening =D AINI! haha. well anyway school was quite stressing considering the fact assignment is due TOMORROW. luckily the lecturer was kind enough to extend till noon TOMORROW. well then. getting my priorities right. ouch yong he that was really painful man. but I guess you're right. then again please consider the fact I've much more responsibilities to handle these days than you do. well was literally rushing my whole day away man. literally rushed home n off to potong pasir. bathed n changed within half an hour. HOO! well me and kenneth were like waiting for the rest of the peeps to come for quite awhile -.-. LOUSY AFRICANS LOST. SUPPORT JAPANESE LIAO LAH. anyways. choir concert at SA. man. they left me breathless. LITERALLY. lol. someone has to go more or less. and quick enough. well then. dinner was fun. lots of crap as usual and bullshit. i love the peeps man. haha. headed to SA. HOO! aini I just have to say this. I LOVE YOU! muahahaha. better do so for me. kidding. well wearing long sleeves gets me overheated man. like hot. well moving on to a more serious note. sometimes you wonder. the things that you do. will it be remembered? what do we live to fight for. some live to fight for glory, others to survive, some for the thrill of it, and then there are some who wants to be remembered. no matter whether they are going to be the most hated figure on earth or the most loved. they just want to be remembered. doesn't matter what they do. we live to fight for the things in life, but what for? do we live to know that question answered, or do we live just to have the answers to none of our questions. well been a long time since I last wrote a poem. here's one for everyone. and for you. Recluse in Revery Beyond the dawn of the nights, in the song of a nightingale, in the chorus of a song. I sing to my love, a song I pray, would blow to you; in everlasting love. To the shadows that blight my heart; to the shores that never departs, of the love; that endless peak; to the dawn of what my heart speaks. In thoughts I'd find in you, to God I'd pray it's you. To live, to live, what a joy; to only know, it's a dream... |
Profile Name: DarylAge: 21 Birthday: 1/5/1987 MSN: zenor87@hotmail.com Tagboard Links Abigail Lam Aini Charis-ARD Clarissa MEI =D Dawn Janice Lingying Lynnette TAN Peiying Phyllis Sabrina Siqi Siumin Sophia Sylvia TWINNIE! Yingrui Yuwei SP Alvin Jason Joyce Tan Lynette Matthew Melissa Wong Nicole Rachel Winnie Archives August 2006 September 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 November 2007 December 2007 February 2008 March 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 October 2008 |
| Layout by Yiling of Anime Skies | |